CapitolRiver Council, an official advisory group to the City Council, represents and works in partnership with all District 17 stakeholders to act on urban planning and community building efforts as part of a shared vision to support sustainable, safe, healthy, and vibrant neighborhoods.
About CapitolRiver Council
CapitolRiver Council is one of the 17 district councils for the City of Saint Paul. CRC is a private, 501(c)3 non-profit organization that exists to engage residents, business owners, workers and property owners in issues and projects that affect downtown Saint Paul and the Capitol area.
- Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Map of District 17 (includes Downtown Saint Paul, the Capitol area south of University Avenue, Regions Hospital, The Minnesota History Center, residences around Cathedral Hill Park, and the residences along Irvine Avenue to Ramsey Street)
- CRC Bylaws (updated June 19, 2019)
- Read more about Saint Paul's district councils and Community Engagement Program
(Unless otherwise noted, meetings are held at 180 East 5th Street, Skyway Level Conference Room B)
- Meeting CANCELED: Tuesday, Mar. 17, 5:15 p.m. - CRC Board Meeting
- Wednesday, Mar. 25, 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - CRC Lunch Hour Social (Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/553839940 )
- Friday, Mar. 27, 9 a.m. - Skyway Governance Advisory Committee Meeting (Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/286299490 )
- Thursday, April 2, 5 p.m. - Public Realm Committee Meeting (Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/853481359)
- More events