CapitolRiver Council, an official advisory group to the City Council, represents and works in partnership with all District 17 stakeholders to act on urban planning and community building efforts as part of a shared vision to support sustainable, safe, healthy, and vibrant neighborhoods.
Please consider making a donation of any amount to support our work: Make a donation to CRC (via Mighty Cause)
About CapitolRiver Council
CapitolRiver Council is one of the 17 district councils for the City of Saint Paul. CRC is a private, 501(c)3 non-profit organization that exists to engage residents, business owners, workers and property owners in issues and projects that affect downtown Saint Paul and the Capitol area.
- Sign up to become a member of CapitolRiver Council. Downtown and Capitol-area residents, building owners, business owners and workers become a voting member by attending one meeting per year. Voting members are eligible to seek election to the CRC Board of Directors. By becoming a member, you are agreeing to receive emails from CRC, and you are agreeing to follow the CRC Code of Conduct.
- Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Map of District 17 (includes Downtown Saint Paul, the Capitol area south of University Avenue, Regions Hospital, The Minnesota History Center, and residences around Cathedral Hill Park)
- CRC Bylaws (updated April 27, 2021)
- CRC Policy and Procedures
- Read more about Saint Paul's district councils and Community Engagement Program
- Read more about CRC
During the statewide stay-at-home order, all meetings will be conducted via Zoom videoconference, unless otherwise noted.
All CRC meetings are open to the public. The following rules of procedure are used, so that everyone has a chance to participate:
- Turn off or silence cell phones.
- Wait to be recognized by the meeting facilitator before speaking.
- Only one person speaks at a time.
- Keep comments brief.
- Keep comments to the agenda item that is being discussed.
- When you have given your opinion or asked a question, allow others time to give their opinion or ask a question before speaking again.
- Avoid making personal attacks or using disrespectful or offensive language.
Information about how to sign up for Zoom: https://zoom.us/pricing
September 2, 2021, 5:00-6:30 PM -- CRC Public Realm Committee
- Zoom meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85073971890?pwd=a0k5UHZGUWZpcEVBc0JlQjZZMzdKdz09
- Meeting ID: 850 7397 1890
- Passcode: 194345
- One tap mobile
- +13126266799,,85073971890#,,,,,,0#,,194345# US (Chicago)
- Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k0M2ZKGZQ
September 14, 2021, 9:00-10:30 AM -- CRC Development Review Committee
- Zoom meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86140574073?pwd=aGNXaXU3Qi9mVnUvNkNFQ0xyQk9Idz09
- Meeting ID: 861 4057 4073
- Passcode: 280589
- One tap mobile
- +13126266799,,86140574073#,,,,*280589# US (Chicago)
- Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keI3IjO6z
September 21, 2021 CRC Board of Directors Meeting
- August 17 Board Meeting Minutes
- Financial Statements
Zoom meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87480273918?pwd=K1ppS1RycFpZMlZSZGIxeEQxNHBpZz09
- Meeting ID: 874 8027 3918
- Passcode: 122532
- One tap mobile:+13017158592,,87480273918# US (Washington DC) 13126266799,,87480273918# +US (Chicago)
- Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kx0mNLFka
September 24, 2021, 9-10:30 AM -- CRC Skyway Governance Advisory Committee
Topics to discuss will include planned changes in closing times to skyways. Are they clean, open, safe enough? Updates & Discussion with neighbors & City leaders.
- Zoom meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83219315937?pwd=R0JvbmpYOEFVZStnVVIyeEVBZDhkZz09
- Meeting ID: 832 1931 5937
- Passcode: 835886
- One tap mobile
- +13126266799,,83219315937#,,,,,,0#,,835886# US (Chicago)
- Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd7cAdDkm7