CapitolRiver Council, an official advisory group to the City Council, represents and works in partnership with all District 17 stakeholders to act on urban planning and community building efforts as part of a shared vision to support sustainable, safe, healthy, and vibrant neighborhoods.
- CRC Bylaws (updated June 19, 2019)
- Map of District 17 (includes Downtown Saint Paul, the Capitol area south of University Avenue, Regions Hospital, The Minnesota History Center, residences around Cathedral Hill Park, and the residences along Irvine Avenue to Ramsey Street)
About CapitolRiver Council
CapitolRiver Council is one of the 17 district councils for the City of Saint Paul. CRC is a private, 501(c)3 non-profit organization that exists to engage residents, business owners, workers and property owners in issues and projects that affect downtown Saint Paul and the Capitol area.
(Unless otherwise noted, meetings are held at 180 East 5th Street, Skyway Level Conference Room B)
- Tuesday, September 17, 5:15pm - CRC Board Meeting
- Tuesday, September 24, 5 pm - A.C.E. Committee Meeting (CRC Office, Suite 260)
- Friday, September 27, 9am - SGAC (Skyways) Meeting
- More events