CapitolRiver Council, an official advisory group to the City Council, represents and works in partnership with all District 17 stakeholders to act on urban planning and community building efforts as part of a shared vision to support sustainable, safe, healthy, and vibrant neighborhoods.
Please consider making a donation of any amount to support our work: Make a donation to CRC (via Mighty Cause)
About CapitolRiver Council
CapitolRiver Council is one of the 17 district councils for the City of Saint Paul. CRC is a private, 501(c)3 non-profit organization that exists to engage residents, business owners, workers and property owners in issues and projects that affect downtown Saint Paul and the Capitol area.
- Sign up to become a member of CapitolRiver Council. Downtown and Capitol-area residents, building owners, business owners and workers become a voting member by attending one meeting per year. Voting members are eligible to seek election to the CRC Board of Directors. By becoming a member, you are agreeing to receive emails from CRC, and you are agreeing to follow the CRC Code of Conduct.
- Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Map of District 17 (includes Downtown Saint Paul, the Capitol area south of University Avenue, Regions Hospital, The Minnesota History Center, and residences around Cathedral Hill Park)
- CRC Bylaws (updated April 27, 2021)
- CRC Policy and Procedures
- Read more about Saint Paul's district councils and Community Engagement Program
- Read more about CRC
During the statewide stay-at-home order, all meetings will be conducted via Zoom videoconference, unless otherwise noted.
All CRC meetings are open to the public. The following rules of procedure are used, so that everyone has a chance to participate:
- Turn off or silence cell phones.
- Wait to be recognized by the meeting facilitator before speaking.
- Only one person speaks at a time.
- Keep comments brief.
- Keep comments to the agenda item that is being discussed.
- When you have given your opinion or asked a question, allow others time to give their opinion or ask a question before speaking again.
- Avoid making personal attacks or using disrespectful or offensive language.
Information about how to sign up for Zoom: https://zoom.us/pricing
July 1, 2021, 5:00-6:30 PM - CRC Public Realm Committee
Meeting ID: 850 7397 1890
One tap mobile: +13126266799,,85073971890#,,,,,,0#,,194345# US (Chicago)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k0M2ZKGZQ
Introductions / Icebreaker Question: What, if any, was your first car?
- Pedro Workgroup Update
- National Night Out - August 3
- What is going on downtown?
- Formulate an ask from the Committee to full CRC Board to participate and help represent CRC (and also meet one another)
- Pick one location or try to divide amongst multiple?
- Public Realm Website
- In case you missed it: https://dtstp.org/publicrealm/
- New - template Public Space Page: https://dtstp.org/publicrealm/7thplace/
- Which gets content from: Public Spaces Datasheet that can be updated collaboratively
- What information is interesting or has value to people? What’s missing? Public Health/Safety info?
- Future Agenda Items -- We welcome any ideas for future agendas
July 13, 2021, 9:00-10:30 AM -- CRC Development Review Committee
- This meeting has been cancelled
July 20, 2021, 5:15-6:45 PM -- CRC Board Meeting
- Draft May 18 meeting minutes
- Draft June 15 Annual Meeting minutes
- CRC Officer Duties
- CRC Financial statements through June 2021
July 23, 2021, 9-10:30 AM -- CRC Skyway Governance Advisory Committee
Topics to discuss will include planned changes in closing times to skyways. Are they clean, open, safe enough? Updates & Discussion with neighbors & City leaders.
- Zoom meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83219315937?pwd=R0JvbmpYOEFVZStnVVIyeEVBZDhkZz09
- Meeting ID: 832 1931 5937
- Passcode: 835886
- One tap mobile
- +13126266799,,83219315937#,,,,,,0#,,835886# US (Chicago)
- Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd7cAdDkm7