Join the CapitolRiver Council Board
The CapitolRiver Council annual meeting and election is coming up June 15. Each year, 5 candidates are elected to serve 2-year terms on the CRC board of directors. Board members are the volunteers who lead the organization. They are stewards of the organization’s mission and resources, and they set the overall priorities for community engagement and advocacy. CRC has made recommendations to the City Council and Mayor regarding proposed development projects, skyway system access and safety, park projects and programming, and crime prevention. We lead community-building activities and events to enable people to better understand issues and, in turn, provide meaningful input to elected officials who make decisions that affect their neighborhood. If you have any questions please email them to [email protected].
CapitolRiver Council, an official advisory group to the City Council, represents and works in partnership with all District 17 stakeholders to act on urban planning and community building efforts as part of a shared vision to support sustainable, safe, healthy, and vibrant neighborhoods.
Please consider making a donation of any amount to support our work: Make a donation to CRC (via Mighty Cause)
About CapitolRiver Council
CapitolRiver Council is one of the 17 district councils for the City of Saint Paul. CRC is a private, 501(c)3 non-profit organization that exists to engage residents, business owners, workers and property owners in issues and projects that affect downtown Saint Paul and the Capitol area.
- Sign up to become a member of CapitolRiver Council. Downtown and Capitol-area residents, building owners, business owners and workers become a voting member by attending one meeting per year. Voting members are eligible to seek election to the CRC Board of Directors. By becoming a member, you are agreeing to receive emails from CRC, and you are agreeing to follow the CRC Code of Conduct.
- Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Map of District 17 (includes Downtown Saint Paul, the Capitol area south of University Avenue, Regions Hospital, The Minnesota History Center, and residences around Cathedral Hill Park)
- CRC Bylaws (updated April 27, 2021)
- CRC Policy and Procedures
- Read more about Saint Paul's district councils and Community Engagement Program
- Read more about CRC
During the statewide stay-at-home order, all meetings will be conducted via Zoom videoconference, unless otherwise noted.
All CRC meetings are open to the public.
Information about how to sign up for Zoom: https://zoom.us/pricing
June 15, 2021, 5:15-6:45 PM - CRC Annual Meeting and Board Member Election
Meeting ID: 874 8027 3918
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,87480273918#,,,,*122532# US (Chicago)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kx0mNLFka
June 25, 2021, 9:00-10:30 AM - CRC Skyway Governance Advisory Committee
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 832 1931 5937
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,83219315937#,,,,,,0#,,835886# US (Chicago)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd7cAdDkm7