The CapitolRiver Council Board of Directors meets monthly on the 3rd Tuesday from 5:15 to 6:45 p.m. Meetings are open to the public and the location is 180 East 5th Street, Skyway Level Conference Room B, unless otherwise noted. To request an issue to be discussed at a future meeting, please contact Jon Fure at [email protected].
April 19, 2022 CRC Board of Directors Meeting, 5:15-6:45 PM
- March 15, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Summary of Feedback / Questions Received About Rent Stabilization Rules
- Monthly Financial Statements through March 2022
- Annual Form 990 (requires a motion to approve)
- The CRC Annual Meeting will be on Tuesday, June 28 at 5:15 p.m. It will be a hybrid in-person and virtual meeting, and the location will be 4th Floor of Osborn 370, with an option to join via Zoom. A social hour will start at 4:30 p.m.
- CRC Committee and Work Group Updates
- Meeting ID: 874 8027 3918
- Passcode: 122532
March 22, 2022 Board of Directors Meeting
February 15, 2022 Board of Directors Meeting
- January 25 board meeting minutes
- Listening Session Proposal
- Draft annual work plan
- Financial Statements through January 2022
- February 2022 updates
Capitol Area Architectural and Planning Board Notice of Hearing for March 14, 2022 on proposed amendments to the Minnesota Rules governing monuments, memorials, and other commemorative artwork located on the Minnesota Capitol grounds. The notice includes details of the hearing and how to provide public comment. See also the proposed rule amendments. Both documents and additional information on the rules are available on the CAAPB Rulemaking webpage. People wishing to learn more about the existing and proposed process and standards for commemorative works on the Minnesota Capitol grounds or about providing comments for the March 14 public hearing, can attend an information session being hosted by CAAPB staff.
- Session 1 – Wednesday February 16, 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Session 2 – Thursday February 24, noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Session 3 – Friday, February 25, 8:00 to 9:00 a.m.
To sign up for a session, please send your email address and the session you want to attend to [email protected]. You will then be sent a session invite with a link and log in information.
January 25, 2022 CRC Board of Directors Meeting, 5:15-6:45 PM
- December 21, 2021 CRC Board Meeting Minutes
- Overview of Financial Statements
- Recommended CRC Budget for 2022
- Work Plan Form (to be completed for the Community Engagement contract with the City)
- Community Engagement Contract Guidance
- Revised Inclusion Plan Draft
Committee Updates and Announcements
- Project Suggestion: Park Patrol Pilot Project (submitted by members of the CRC Public Realm Committee)
December 21, 2021 CRC Board of Directors Meeting, 5:15-6:45 PM
- Oct. 19, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- Committee and Work Group Communication, and Request for Volunteers at Safe Space
- DRAFT Inclusion Plan
- Monthly Financial Statements through November 2021
- DRAFT 2021 CRC Budget
October 19, 2021 CRC Board of Directors meeting
August 17, 2021, 5:15-6:45 PM -- CRC Board of Directors meeting
- Memo regarding the Development Review Committee motion to recommend support for a request to amend City Zoning Code Section 64.420 to allow advertising signage to be installed at professional sports arenas in B4 or B5 zones with seating for more than 1,000 people (current ordinance requires an arena to have seating for more than 10,000). This would allow advertising signage to be installed at Treasure Island Center and CHS Field. This change would accommodate a specific proposal to install digital advertising signage in two places on the Treasure Island Center.
CRC Monthly Financial Statements
July 20, 2021, 5:15-6:45 PM -- CRC Board Meeting
June 15, 2021, 5:15-6:45 PM - CRC Annual Meeting and Board Member Election
May 18, 2021, 5:15-6:45 PM - CRC Board of Directors Meeting
- May 18 meeting minutes
- Draft meeting minutes, April 27, 2021 Special Meeting - Bylaws changes
- Draft meeting minutes, April 27, 2021 Board Meeting
- Monthly Financial Statements through April 30, 2021
April 27, 2021, at 5:15 PM - Special Meeting to consider approval of proposed changes to the CRC Bylaws
- NOTE: CRC Monthly Board Meeting will begin after the conclusion of this special meeting.
- Special Meeting Agenda - Consideration of proposed changes to the Bylaws
- Proposed changes, recommended by the CRC Board of Directors on Feb. 16, 2021
- CRC Monthly Board Meeting agenda
- March 16, 2021 Board Meeting Draft meeting minutes
- Monthly financial statements through March 31, 2021
- CRC Policy and Procedure Manual
February 16, 2021 Board Meeting:
- The board approved a motion to recommend approval of the proposed changes to the CRC Bylaws, and to schedule a special meeting for the proposed changes to be considered for approval by the CRC general membership on April 20, 2021, at 5:15 pm via Zoom videoconference. If approved, the effective date of the Bylaws will be April 20, 2021, except that the changes to the number of board members will take place over the next two Annual Meetings (in 2021 and 2022).
- Proposed changes to the CRC Bylaws (comparison of changes to the current version, with new text underlined and deleted text in strikethrough format)
- Proposed CRC Bylaws (includes all of the proposed changes)
January 19, 2021 Board Meeting:
December 15, 2020 Board Meeting:
November 17, 2020 Board Meeting:
October 20, 2020 Board Meeting:
September 29, 2020 Board Meeting:
August 18, 2020 Board Meeting:
July 21, 2020 Board Meeting:
June 16, 2020 Board Meeting:
May 19, 2020 Board Meeting:
April 21, 2020 Board Meeting:
February 18, 2020 Board Meeting:
- Draft Agenda
- White People Facing Race - By Peggy McIntosh
- Meeting Minutes
- Financial reports (through January 2020)
- Staff report on office space options
January 21, 2020 Board Meeting: