The CapitolRiver Council Board of Directors meets monthly on the 3rd Tuesday from 5:15 to 6:45 p.m. Meetings are open to the public, via Zoom video conference, and the location for in-person or hybrid meetings is Osborn370, 4th Floor, 370 Wabasha St. N., unless otherwise noted. To request an issue to be discussed at a future meeting, please contact Jon Fure at [email protected].
September 26, 2023, Board of Directors Meeting, 5:15 p.m.
August 22, 2023, Board of Directors Meeting, 5:15 p.m.
- Annual Meeting minutes
- May 16 board meeting minutes
- Summary of Annual Meeting small group discussions
- Proposal: effective communication training for CRC board members and staff
June 27, 2023 - CapitolRiver Council Annual Meeting, 5:30-7:00 PM
Location: Hepcat Event Space, Floor -2, Osborn370 building, 370 Wabasha St. N., Saint Paul, MN 55102.
- Downtown and Capitol-area residents and workers are invited to seek election to serve on the CRC Board of Directors. Please fill out this form to apply
- 4:30-5:30 PM: Sign in and social hour. Complimentary appetizers will be served, and beverages will be available to purchase. Attendees are invited to join small-group discussions led by people representing organizations that serve Downtown. Presenters / topics include The Saint Paul Downtown Alliance / Downtown Improvement District; the DRAFT Saint Paul Bicycle Plan; community gardening opportunities; Food Waste Reduction; and other topics may be added.
- 5:30-5:45 PM: Welcome and opening remarks, Jess Grams, CRC Board Chair.
- 5:45-6 PM: Board Member Election. Up to 5 candidates will be elected to serve a 2-year term. Candidates will each have 2 minutes to introduce themselves. Volunteers are needed to collect ballots and tally votes. Winning candidates will be announced after the ballots have been counted.
- 6 PM-6:30 PM: Presentation / discussion, led by the Saint Paul Downtown Alliance.
- 6:30-7:00 PM: Election results will be announced.
May 16, 2023 Board of Directors Meeting, 5:15 p.m.
- March 21, 2023 meeting minutes
- May 8, 2023 Officers meeting minutes
- Monthly financial statements through April 2023
- Recommended budget update
March 21, 2023 Board of Directors Meeting, 5:15 p.m.
February 28, 2023 Board of Directors Meeting
- December Board Meeting Minutes
- 2023 CRC Budget (draft)
- Notes from previous strategic planning discussions (Vision and Values)
- 2023 CRC Work Plan for City Community Engagement Contract
November 15, 2022
- October 18, 2022 Draft meeting minutes
- Financial statements through October 2022
- Draft budget for 2023
October 18, 2022
- September 20 board meeting minutes
- Strategic planning template (DRAFT)
- Overview / results from June and September listening sessions
- Monthly financial statements
September 20, 2022
- August meeting minutes
- June Annual Meeting minutes
- Financial statements through August 2022
- 2016 CRC Strategic Plan
- University of MN student recommendations for CRC strategic planning (from 2018)
- Officer duties
August 16, 2022
May 17, 2022 CRC Board of Directors Meeting, 5:15-6:45 PM
- April 19, 2022 meeting minutes
- Downtown Saint Paul: A Place to Call Home handout
- Monthly financial statements through April 2022
- Committee updates
April 19, 2022 CRC Board of Directors Meeting, 5:15-6:45 PM
- March 15, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Summary of Feedback / Questions Received About Rent Stabilization Rules
- Monthly Financial Statements through March 2022
- Annual Form 990 (requires a motion to approve)
- The CRC Annual Meeting will be on Tuesday, June 28 at 5:15 p.m. It will be a hybrid in-person and virtual meeting, and the location will be 4th Floor of Osborn 370, with an option to join via Zoom. A social hour will start at 4:30 p.m.
- CRC Committee and Work Group Updates
March 22, 2022 Board of Directors Meeting
February 15, 2022 Board of Directors Meeting
- January 25 board meeting minutes
- Listening Session Proposal
- Draft annual work plan
- Financial Statements through January 2022
- February 2022 updates
Capitol Area Architectural and Planning Board Notice of Hearing for March 14, 2022 on proposed amendments to the Minnesota Rules governing monuments, memorials, and other commemorative artwork located on the Minnesota Capitol grounds. The notice includes details of the hearing and how to provide public comment. See also the proposed rule amendments. Both documents and additional information on the rules are available on the CAAPB Rulemaking webpage. People wishing to learn more about the existing and proposed process and standards for commemorative works on the Minnesota Capitol grounds or about providing comments for the March 14 public hearing, can attend an information session being hosted by CAAPB staff.
- Session 1 – Wednesday February 16, 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Session 2 – Thursday February 24, noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Session 3 – Friday, February 25, 8:00 to 9:00 a.m.
To sign up for a session, please send your email address and the session you want to attend to [email protected]. You will then be sent a session invite with a link and log in information.
January 25, 2022 CRC Board of Directors Meeting, 5:15-6:45 PM
- December 21, 2021 CRC Board Meeting Minutes
- Overview of Financial Statements
- Recommended CRC Budget for 2022
- Work Plan Form (to be completed for the Community Engagement contract with the City)
- Community Engagement Contract Guidance
- Revised Inclusion Plan Draft
Committee Updates and Announcements
- Project Suggestion: Park Patrol Pilot Project (submitted by members of the CRC Public Realm Committee)
December 21, 2021 CRC Board of Directors Meeting, 5:15-6:45 PM
- Oct. 19, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- Committee and Work Group Communication, and Request for Volunteers at Safe Space
- DRAFT Inclusion Plan
- Monthly Financial Statements through November 2021
- DRAFT 2021 CRC Budget
October 19, 2021 CRC Board of Directors meeting
August 17, 2021, 5:15-6:45 PM -- CRC Board of Directors meeting
- Memo regarding the Development Review Committee motion to recommend support for a request to amend City Zoning Code Section 64.420 to allow advertising signage to be installed at professional sports arenas in B4 or B5 zones with seating for more than 1,000 people (current ordinance requires an arena to have seating for more than 10,000). This would allow advertising signage to be installed at Treasure Island Center and CHS Field. This change would accommodate a specific proposal to install digital advertising signage in two places on the Treasure Island Center.
CRC Monthly Financial Statements
July 20, 2021, 5:15-6:45 PM -- CRC Board Meeting
June 15, 2021, 5:15-6:45 PM - CRC Annual Meeting and Board Member Election