Saint Paul’s district councils are seeking nominations of a person, a group or an organization for outstanding volunteerism or community service for the Saint Paul Neighborhood Honor Roll.
The Neighborhood Honor Roll is a citywide award to honor people who improve the quality of life in Saint Paul. The CapitolRiver Council is seeking nominees for the 2018 award. Up to 3 nominees will be selected in each of the 17 districts. (See the directory and map of Saint Paul’s district councils to nominate someone in another neighborhood.)
The Neighborhood Honor Roll Awards Night will be from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Friday, January 25, at the University of Saint Thomas, Woulfe Hall. The event is a way to recognize some of the people who go above and beyond to help make Saint Paul neighborhoods a better place to live and work, and who have made a sustained and lasting impact.
Please nominate a person, group or organization that has demonstrated outstanding leadership and service to our neighborhood (which includes Downtown Saint Paul and the Capitol complex).
Nominations are due by 5pm on Friday, December 28, 2018 for consideration and selection by the CapitolRiver Council Board of Directors. To nominate someone, call the CRC office at 651-221-0488, or email [email protected]. Please include:
- Name of person or group you are nominating.
- Brief description (3-4 sentences) of how your nominee has helped to make District 17 a better place.
- Describe your nominee’s connection with our neighborhood (resident or worker).
- Please provide contact information for your nominee (phone number, email address, and/or mailing address).
- Your name and contact info.