Saint Paul Curbside, Takeout, Delivery Services and More lists:
Excerpt from Ward 2 Email 3/19/20:
Water and Utilities
- Mayor Carter announced March 12 that water shut-offs will be suspended for 30 days
- The Saint Paul Water Board will discuss extending the shut-off date at their April 14 meeting,
- Xcel Energy will not disconnect services to any residents until further notice.
- Comcast hotspots are free for anyone, even if you do not have Comcast Xfinity Internet. When in a hotpot all you need to do is type “xfinitywifi” in networks and open a browser. To find a map of Xfinity hotspots, click here.
- For low-income families, Comcast is offering free home internet for the first 60 days.
- Comcast is canceling shut-offs and will remove late fees. They are asking that their customers contact them before the bill is late so that they can work with you.
- CenturyLink is canceling shut-offs and will remove late fees for the next 60 days. They ask that you contact them before your bill is late so that they can work with you.
Food Banks in Ward 2
At this time, Minnesota is not considered at risk for food shortages during the course of the outbreak. However, if you or someone you know is in need, the following food shelves are available. This is not necessarily a complete list, and we recommend you contact them beforehand for hours of operation.