The Public Realm Committee will meet on Thursday, March 7, from 5-6:30 p.m. in Conference Room B, 180 East 5th Street. The agenda will be to continue the discussion from the January meeting about Goal setting. The group will establish priority around a manageable/actionable number of these:
- Leveraging the Private Sector
- Skyway safety
- River Balcony / Large-scale future visioning projects/ ideas
- Doing the little things: trash cleanup, etc. (a good lead in to Outreach/Engagement events/ efforts)
- Questions for each issue
- What is the problem were trying to solve for?
- What is the fix to that problem? What stands in our way?
- Who could help us learn about this?
- Who else is interested in this issue? What other orgs./ groups?
- What are some tasks that would take substantial time to complete?
Also, Metro Transit will be presenting information about bus stop improvements: Metro Transit Downtown – fact sheet
The meeting is open to the public. Please contact CRC Executive Director Jon Fure, 651-221-0488, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions or feedback.