The CapitolRiver Council Board of Directors meets monthly on the 3rd Tuesday from 5:15 to 6:45 p.m. Meetings are open to the public and the location is 180 East 5th Street, Skyway Level Conference Room B, unless otherwise noted. To request an issue to be discussed at a future meeting, please contact Jon Fure at email@example.com.
September 17, 2019 Board Meeting:
August 20, 2019 Board Meeting:
- CRC Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Activities (through July 31, 2019)
- District 9 and District 17 proposed boundary change memo
July 18, 2019 Board Meeting:
June 19, 2019 Annual Meeting at The Cabaret @ Camp:
May 15, 2019 Board Meeting:
April 17, 2019 Board Meeting:
- April 17, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Presentation on District Council Funding / Community Engagement Program
March 20, 2019 Board Meeting:
February 27 Board Meeting Minutes:
January 16, 2019 Board Meeting:
Dec. 5, 2018
Oct. 17, 2018
- Mayor Melvin Carter attended and discussed the following topics: Mayor’s vision for downtown and budget recommendation, Homelessness, The Downtown Alliance, and Pedro Park.
- The board voted to adopt a resolution in support of Council Member Noecker’s proposal for Pedro Park (see the alternative proposal) that was recommended by the CRC Public Realm.