Committee reviews downtown development projects to ensure benefit, sensitivity and compatibility with our downtown community and vitality. The Development Review Committee will monitor parking issues as they relate to development activities.
- Co-Chairs: Tiffany Brace and John Ganey
- Meetings: Second Tuesday of the month at 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- Meeting calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=Y19rZ3Z2ZHU4YW9ibjNkcGF2bzlibmNxN3RtMEBncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t
For more information about the committee, please contact the CRC Executive Director.
Meeting Agendas and Notes
- Purple Line Station Area Planning -- NEOO Partners representatives Jasmine Carey and Jerome Benner are seeking input recruiting volunteers to participate in working groups for the Purple Line BRT project.
- Potential Block Nurse Program for Downtown -- Downtown is one of only two Saint Paul neighborhoods that lack a program that coordinates services for seniors through Trellis, the Twin Cities Area Agency on Aging. Options to establish such a program could be to collaborate with an organization that serves one or more adjacent neighborhoods, or to start a new organization for that purpose. A handbook is available that provides a thorough explanation of how to start such a program, titled How to Start a Living At Home Program in Your Community. If you look at pages 14-21, you'll get a good sense of how CRC could engage the community in ways that could lay the groundwork to providing more services for seniors who live Downtown. Representatives from Keystone Senior Services, Teisha McGee and Julia McCarthy, will join us for this discussion.
- FYI and Update on 3rd Street-Kellogg Boulevard Bridge Project -- The Final Art Designs were recently announced, and other project updates are also on the project web page. City staff has engaged the CRC Development Review Committee and many other organizations throughout the planning process
- March 2020 - Meeting
- October 8, 2019 agenda: Continue discussion about the draft Equitable Development Scorecard and 21st Century Development model for engagement and planning activities
- September, 2019 - No meeting held
- August 13, 2019 meeting notes
- July 9, 2019 meeting notes
- June 11, 2019 meeting notes